TSUBAKI Premium Repair Hair Mask 180g
Packed full of nourishing and repairing ingredients, and utilising TSUBAKI’s unique hair care and moisturising technologies to optimise absorption, this hair mask has become a cult favourite hair care product throughout Asia and is making waves in the west as of recently as well! This product incorporates a variety of components which assist to open up hair follicles, allowing for better penetration of the beauty ingredients and nurtures the hair from the roots of the hair to the tips. Furthermore, this hair mask results in smoother, softer, more moist, fuller, and healthier hair, whereby the reparative impacts of the mask itself improves these features. The texture of this product is both thick and moisturising, without feeling heavy on the hair, and works well to relieve and alleviate dry hair and scalps, resulting in much more balanced and silky hair.
This mask has an underlying base of fruity and citrus notes, with a refreshing floral upfront fragrance to emulate a luxurious, elegant spa experience. This is further reflected in the quality ingredients and research behind the absorption technology, ensuring that this product delivers both results and enjoyment. This mask will leave the hair feeling and looking healthier, shinier, and repair both weak and fragile hair.
- moisturises and nourishes the hair from tips to top, keeping the hair feeling soft and moist, improving dryness
- leaves the hair feeling and looking smoother and silkier, providing relief to those with split ends or incredibly damaged hair as a result of colouring, bleaching etc.
- contains a spa-like experience, both with a luxurious, thick texture and a refreshing, vibrant fragrance
- Hydrogenated Rapeseed Oil — perfect for drier hair types, potent with unsaturated fatty acids, which possess strong moisturising and nourishing properties, and works to coat the hair better than other oils whilst being lightweight enough to sink effortlessly into the scalp to provide natural oils and moisture to the scalp.
- Glycerin — acts as a humectant to pull in moisture from the air and surroundings to keep hair hydrated and healthy, working well to repair damaged or weakened hair types due to dryness.
- Camellia Seed Oil — contains a unique blend of proteins and glycerine’s, which can prevent moisture loss and fortify hair strands to maintain resilient, healthy hair, and reducing proneness to breakage!
- Royal Jelly Extract — is a naturally beneficial hair care ingredient, which can assist in preventing hair loss and contains regenerative properties to act against hair loss and stimulate growth and elasticity.
Suitable For: dry, damaged, weakened, and thin hair types
How to use: After washing your hair with shampoo and conditioning, lightly drain some water off from hair (you may prefer to strain some out), and apply the mask on your hair (about 9g for shoulder length hair). Rinse off the mask well (you do not have to let it stay on your hair and wait for rinse, but you can for the best nourishment)
Recommended to use 1 – 2 times a week.
we recommend to use this product with the TSUBAKI Volume & Repair Shampoo and the TSUBAKI Volume & Repair Conditioner to maximise the efficacy of the products and deliver ultimate moisture and repair damage the quickest!
WATER, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, ISOPENTYL DIOL, HYDROGENATED RAPESEED OIL ALCOHOL, BEHEN TRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, STEARYL ALCOHOL, SORBITOL, AMINOPROPYL DIMETHICONE, HYDROXYETHYL UREA, ALKYL (C12,14) OXYHYDROXYPROPYLARGININE HCL, ALITRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, LACTIC ACID, CAMELLIA SEED OIL, DI (PHYTOSTERYL / OCTYLDODECYL) LAUROYLGLUTAMATE, LYSINE DILAUROYLGLUTAMATE NA, ROYAL JELLY EXTRACT, NA ACETYL HYALURONATE, HYDROLYZED CONCHIOLIN, ISOPROPANOL, CETANOL, OCTYLDODECANOL, ETHANOL, CITRIC ACID , AMMONIUM LACTATE, BG, DPG, AMP, AMODIMETHICONE, PPG-2-DEIS-12, TOCOPHEROL, PHENOXYETHANOL, NA BENZOATE, FRAGRANCE, RED 227, YELLOW 4
Disclaimer: While we strive to ensure the accuracy of our product information, please note that sometimes ingredients are subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. We recommend referring to the item’s packaging for the most complete and updated list of ingredients and warnings.