LANEIGE Water Bank Blue Hyaluronic Emulsion 120ml #NORMAL to DRY
**Contains LANEIGE’s new #BLUE HYALURONIC ACID, which has been cultivated and developed in LANEIGE’s parent company AMORE PACIFIC since 1984. The ingredient itself is an incredible 2000X smaller than typical hyaluronic acid, and is made through a 2-step fermentation and 10-step concentration/purification process. It delivers 300% more powerful in alleviating dryness and improving damaged skin barriers.
An innovative, lightweight, yet incredibly nourishing emulsion, which acts as an incredible day-time moisturiser whilst layering well under thicker moisturisers to provide a boost of hydration to dehydrated or dry skin types. This product further contains a variety of incredibly moisturising ingredients to replenish damaged skin barriers, and improve overall skin texture and health. Furthermore, the texture of this emulsion melts seamlessly into the skin, allowing for a non-greasy, yet moist and rejuvenated feel on the skins’ surface, and sinking deep into the skin to provide dense hydration from the inside-out.
[FUN FACTS] → test subjects of 36 women aged 20-39 with normal-dry skin types.
- 94% felt their skin texture was softer after use
- 91% found their rough skin felt smoother
- 91% found their skin was less flaky
- 94% felt overall satisfaction with the product
- has a nourishing, moisturising feel to provide relief to extremely dry skin types and improve the hydration of normal-dry skin
- can be multi-purposely used as a lone day-time moisturiser underneath SPF, or as a layering step of a night-time routine to provide the ultimate hydration and improving the efficacy of consequential steps
- brings forth a dewy and radiant finish to the skin, leaving your complexion feeling brighter, healthier, smoother, and more supple
- Blue Hyaluronic Acid — sinks effortlessly into the skin, due to it’s small molecular weight, and provides a dewy, radiant glow. Furthermore deeply hydrates and moisturises even the innermost skin layers.
- Panthenol — contains great moisturising benefits, and can decrease trans epidermal water loss by rapidly hydrating the skin and bringing a more supple feel and complexion.
- Probiotics (lactobacillus ferment lysate) — helps to strengthen weakened skin barriers, resulting in a healthier, softer, and smoother complexion.
- Niacinimide (B3) — builds proteins in the skin to protect against external environmental irritants, whilst also providing a brightening benefit, which gently evens out skin tone, improves and reduces the appearance of pigmentation, and fades dark spots over time.
Suitable For: All skin types, including dehydrated, dry, irritated, and sensitive skin types
Specialty: features an 8 FREE FORMULA — free from animal ingredients, mineral oil, polyacrylamide, imidazolidinyl urea, triethanolamine, synthetic pigments, silicone oil, and parabens. Water Footpring Certified, utilises FSC-certified paper, contains sustainable palm oil produced without deforestation, and includes increased biodegradability of the formula itself.
How to use: After the toning step of your routine, take an adequate amount and spread gently across the skin. Lightly pat the product in order to aid better skin absorption.
WATER / AQUA / EAU, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, HYDROGENATED POLY(C6-14 OLEFIN), CETYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, BIS-HYDROXYETHOXYPROPYL DIMETHICONE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, GLYCERIN, SUCROSE STEARATE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, PANTHENOL, STEARIC ACID, PALMITIC ACID, PROPANEDIOL, NIACINAMIDE, CARBOMER, FRAGRANCE / PARFUM, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, TROMETHAMINE, DEXTRIN, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, DISODIUM EDTA, HYDROLYZED HYALURONIC ACID, BETA-GLUCAN, MYRISTIC ACID, ARACHIDIC ACID, LACTOBACILLUS FERMENT LYSATE, TOCOPHEROL, UNDARIA PINNATIFIDA EXTRACT
Disclaimer: While we strive to ensure the accuracy of our product information, please note that sometimes ingredients are subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. We recommend referring to the item’s packaging for the most complete and updated list of ingredients and warnings.