DR. JART+ Cicapair Calming Mask
The Dr. Jart Cicapair Calming Mask is a soothing mask infused with centella asiatica to hydrate, heal and restore irritated skin for a healthier complexion.
Cicapair™ Collection is inspired by the true legend of Asian Tigers, rolling in Centella Asiatica to heal their battle wounds. Also known as tiger grass, its medicinal use has been recognized for centuries. For generations, this active ingredient has also been recognized as a recovery system to help support wounded skin exhibiting inflammation, redness, or blemishes.
How To Use:
- Cleanse face and apply toner to refine the skin texture
- Carefully remove mask from packaging, unfold, and place the sheet mask on your face
- Apply mask evenly across face, gently smooth the mask to ensure good contact with skin
- Leave mask on face for 15 ~ 20 minutes
- Remove mask and discard. Pat skin lightly to absorb the remaining essence into the skin.
Water/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Diethoxyethyl Succinate, Carbomer, Arginine, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Adenosine, Allantoin, Disodium EDTA, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, PVM/MA Copolymer, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Dextrin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caramel, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate, Menthyl Lactate, Ethyl Menthane Carboxamide, Asiatic Acid, Asiaticoside, Madecassic Acid, Methyl Diisopropyl Propionamide, Centella Asiatica Extract, Madecassoside