Cure Natural Aqua Gel
Natural Aqua Gel is a gentle, water-based exfoliant made from natural plant extracts of aloe vera, gingko and rosemary. It effectively sloughs off dead skin cells without irritating or harming skin, making it suitable even for the most sensitive skin types. After cleansing face, apply gel on face and neck. Gently massage gel into skin and see the dead skin cells immediately peel off into tiny white balls. Rinse well with water and then pat skin dry.
- Wash your face as you normally would. Dry off completely.
- Pump the nozzle 3 to 5 times to obtain the appropiate amount of gel onto your fingertips and apply to the desired area. Leave it on the skin for a few moments allowing Cure to react with the dead skin cells.
- Gently massage in circular motion for 30 seconds to 1 minute. (Do not rub too hard). The gel will turn into a milky white color, and beads of dead skin cells can be seen as they are lifted off the skin.
- Rinse well with water and then follow your regular skin care regime as you normally would.
- Cure can also be used on other parts of the body where dead skin cells tend to accumulate, such as hands, elbow, neck and knees.
- Do not use it for more than once a week as this might thinner your skin too much
Dicocodimonium chloride, Steartrimonium bromide, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Ginkgo Biloba, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, PEG-crosspolymer, Glycerin, Water, c-10-30 alkyl acrylate, acrylares