CURE Natural Aqua Gel
Cure Natural Aqua Gel is a gentle, water-based exfoliant made from natural plant extracts of aloe vera, gingko and rosemary. It effectively sloughs off dead skin cells without irritating or harming skin, making it suitable even for the most sensitive skin types. After cleansing face, apply gel on face and neck. Gently massage gel into skin and see the dead skin cells immediately peel off into tiny white balls. Rinse well with water and then pat skin dry.
- In October 2017, Cure Natural Aqua Gel was the only Japanese Skincare brand to receive the brand of the year in the health and beauty skincare category by the prestigious World Branding Awards which was held at Kensington Palace, London.
- Other winners include Apple, L'Oreal, Yakult, Facebook, Louis Vuitton, and other popular brands.
- You may also use Cure on your hands, neck, low-neck, elbows, heels and etc. A bottle shall last approximately four months using for entire body.
- With regular use, Cure keeps your skin healthy, smooth and glowing.
MAIN FUNCTION: DEEP YET GENTLE EXFOLIATE + PROMOTE SKIN RENEWAL
STAR INGREDIENTS: 90% Revitalized Hydrogen Water, Aloe Vera, Gingko, Rosemary
BEST FOR: All Skin Types
FREE FROM: Preservatives, fragrance, artificial colorings or alcohol that can irritate skin.
Size: 250 mL
HOW TO USE:
· Wash your face as you normally would. Dry off completely.
· Pump the nozzle 3 to 5 times to obtain the appropiate amount of gel onto your fingertips and apply to the desired area. Leave it on the skin for a few moments allowing Cure to react with the dead skin cells.
· Gently massage in circular motion for 30 seconds to 1 minute. (Do not rub too hard). The gel will turn into a milky white color, and beads of dead skin cells can be seen as they are lifted off the skin.
· Rinse well with water and then follow your regular skin care regime as you normally would.
Water · Glycerine · Crosspolymer · Dicocodimonium chloride · Stearicrimonium bromide · Aloe vera leaf extract · Gingko leaf extract · Rosemary leaf extract · Butylene glycol · isopropanol