MEDIPEEL Revitalising Vitamin Rx Body Lotion 400ml
a gentle, long-lasting body lotion, which provides moisture and nourishment to dry skin, leaving rough skin feeling smooth and soft to the touch. This product is unique in the lasting and lingering fragrance which it provides, fresh with green tangerine and orange notes, creating a swirl of attractive citrus, which is both rejuvenating and bright. Moreover, this lotion is great for those looking for a formulation which is suitable for sensitive skin whilst also having the ability to provide deep hydration to the skin and improving overall skin texture, leaving the skin feeling supple and plump — making it great for those with rough skin as well!
This lotion further contains brightening ingredients, and can make skin clearer, as well as more radiant, working well for those with pigmented or unevenly toned skin. The Revitalising Lotion also contains a lightweight texture, which sinks in effortlessly into the skin, providing hydration and a dewy glow without feeling sticky or tacky, and effectively delivering the desired effects of the lotion.
- contains a sensitive-skin-friendly formulation, which is great for reducing redness and doesn’t irritate or agitate the skin
- has a lingering citrus scent; which feels both rejuvenating and revitalising
- actively moisturises and softens the skin, improving skin texture to leave the skin barrier feeling full, soft, and supple
- brightens the skin, evening out skin pigmentation, fading dark spots/areas, and improving overall skin tone to look more lively
- Shea Butter — relieves dry skin, and works well in this lotion to ease irritation and deeply nourish the skin to leave it feeling healthy and soft
- Green Tea Extract — is a great anti-oxidant for the skin, and works to improve skin quality and hydrate the skin from within, whilst also working as a great anti-inflammatory to reduce redness
- Centella Asiatica — a K-Beauty holy grail ingredient, which works well to relive irritation on the skin, improving hyperpigmentation and reducing inflammation
- Jojoba Esters — reduces dryness of the skin, and provides relief to patchy, flaky, or rough skin patches by diminishing fine lines, increasing firmness, and delivering deep moisture to the skin.
Suitable For: dry skin areas
Specialty: a vegan product!
How to use: After taking a shower, apply a suitable amount to dry areas. Gently massage and allow it to absorb all over the body, sinking in and delivering it’s benefits.
WATER, HIPPOPHAE RHAMNOIDES WATER(10%), CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, ETHYLHEXYL STEARATE, GLYCERIN, PROPANEDIOL, CYCLOMETHICONE, HYDROGENATED POLY(C6-14 OLEFIN), DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, POLYGLYCERYL-6 STEARATE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, TREHALOSE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PALMITIC ACID, STEARIC ACID, POLYGLYCERYL-6 BEHENATE, CARBOMER, TROMETHAMINE, PANTHENOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DISODIUM EDTA, HYDROLYZED JOJOBA ESTERS, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, AGRIMONIA EUPATORIA EXTRACT, POLYGLYCERYL-10 STEARATE, ADENIUM OBESUM LEAF CELL EXTRACT, DIPOTASSIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE, BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-1, CENTELLA ASIATICA EXTRACT, HOUTTUYNIA CORDATA EXTRACT, PERILLA FRUTESCENS LEAF EXTRACT, SALVIA HISPANICA SEED EXTRACT, CITRUS UNSHIU FRUIT EXTRACT, SODIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, BETA-GLUCAN, LACTOBACILLUS/PUNICA GRANATUM FRUIT FERMENT EXTRACT, LACTOBACILLUS/SOYBEAN FERMENT EXTRACT, SACCHAROMYCES/BARLEY SEED FERMENT FILTRATE, LACTOBACILLUS/PEAR JUICE FERMENT FILTRATE, NIACINAMIDE, PANCRATIUM MARITIMUM EXTRACT, PHOSPHATIDYLCHOLINE, ASCORBIC ACID, FOLIC ACID, BIOTIN, PYRIDOXINE, CERAMIDE NP, TOCOPHEROL, CYANOCOBALAMIN, GLYCINE, GLUTAMIC ACID, LINOLEIC ACID, SERINE, THIAMINE HCL, BETA-CAROTENE, RIBOFLAVIN, INOSITOL, LYSINE, ALANINE, ARGININE, THREONINE, PROLINE, YELLOW 5 (CI 19140), BLUE 1 (CI 42090), FRAGRANCE, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, CITRAL
Disclaimer: While we strive to ensure the accuracy of our product information, please note that sometimes ingredients are subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. We recommend referring to the item’s packaging for the most complete and updated list of ingredients and warnings.