LANEIGE Essential Power Emulsion Moisture
The moisturizing-type emulsion keeps the moisture balance in dry skin prone to the formation of flaky dead skin cells
Moisture – “Essential Balancing Emulsion_Moisture” for combination, dry skin
Moisture care for dry skin with flaky dead skin cells
The moisturizing type makes skin feel moisturized and soft
1. The moisturizing-type emulsion moisturizes dry, flaky skin as it is softly and densely absorbed into the skin.
2. Laneige Water Balancing Activator restores skin’s moisture balance and keeps skin moisturized by preventing loss of moisture.
3. Its ingredient of jojoba oil keeps skin moisturized and soft with its moisturizing effect.
HOW TO USE:
1. Use after using a toner in the morning and at night. Take an appropriate amount (diameter 1.5cm/0.4ml).
2. Gently apply on the face in the direction of skin texture, starting from the inside of the face and working outward. Lightly pat to promote absorption into the skin.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Cetylethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Polyc614 Olefin, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Phenyl Trimethi Cone, Polyglyceryl3 Distearate, 1,2 Hexanediol, Silica, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Niacinamide, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Glyceryl Caprylate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance/Parfum, Sorbitan Isostearate, 3 Oethyl Ascorbic Acid, Magnesium Sulfate, Calcium Chloride, Gossypium Herbaceum Cotton Extract, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Manganese Sulfate, Citronellol, Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract, Zinc Sulfate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Glucoside.