KRACIE Fuwarinka Beauty Rose Candy 60g
A beauty supplement and confectionary candy hybrid that contains a range of beneficial ingredients, featuring real rose extracts that bring out a gorgeous, natural aroma and clean fruity taste. This Japanese candy has two different and distinctive textures:
- a shell coating which is crispy and provides a satisfying texture
- a soft candy filling that is chewy and leaves a lingering taste in your mouth
The candy promotes the fresh and gorgeous aroma of the Damask rose oil, as well as also having a scent agent called geraniol processed with the company's original technique (patented feature). This candy, when taken consistently, assists in keeping the body beautiful inside and out!
It also comes in a resealable bag making it incredibly convenient to have in your bag or lunch box for on the go snacking. ** Note that the package design and content are subject to change without notice. To keep the product's quality, seal the bag tightly after each consumption. Consume as soon as possible once opened.
- Rose Extracts — an anti-oxidising ingredient that increases skin turnover and prevents pollutants from damaging the skin, increasing the overall health of the body.
- Vitamin C — acts as a supplement to even out skin tone and promote a brighter look to the skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid — assists in healing dry and damaged skin, keeping one’s complexion looking and feeling hydrated.
- Collagen — used as an anti-aging ingredient to prevent fine lines and wrinkles from forming by promoting skin elasticity, a perfect ingredient for more mature skin types!
SUGAR (MANUFACTURED IN JAPAN), DEXTRIN, VEGETABLE FATS AND OILS, REDUCED STARCH SYRUP, GELATIN, STARCH/SORBITOL, ACIDULANT, VITAMIN C, STARCH ADHESIVE (GUM ARABIC), FLAVOR, EMULSIFIER, HYALURONIC ACID, PURPLE SWEET POTATO COLOR, (SOME OF WHICH CONTAIN GELATIN)
Potential Allergens: GLUTEN
Disclaimer: While we strive to ensure the accuracy of our product information, please note that sometimes ingredients are subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. We recommend referring to the item’s packaging for the most complete and updated list of ingredients and warnings.