INNISFREE Green Tea Hydration Amino Acid Cleansing Foam 150g
Updated in 2019, Innisfree has formulated this gentle, effective cleansing foam which contains a range of potent and impactful ingredients to keep skin hydrated even after cleansing. This product is enriched with an amino acid complex and hyaluronic acid, which help to leave the skin feeling smooth, clean, and hydrated without the tight sensation after cleansing. This product works incredibly as an anti-oxidising cleanser to reduce the presence of skin pollution and environmental factors on the skin. Furthermore the soft, rich, micro-fine foam of this product provides a non-stripping clean, which leaves the skin feeling refreshed and restored. The texture of the foam feels light and airy whilst deeply cleansing the skin, removing excess sebum and promoting a healthy, clean skin barrier by removing external aggressors from the skin.
This foaming cleanser is rich in antioxidants derived from green tea harvested from Innisfree's farms on Jeju Island, a rural coastal island off the coast of Korea which specialises in it’s range of effective and extremely potent products and extracts. The green tea that Innisfree uses is enriched with saponin, providing the utilised complex with 3.5 times more amino acids than traditional green tea extracts.
- A lightweight, micro-fine bubble foam which penetrates the skin barrier without leaving the skin feeling overly stripped or tight.
- Features potent and rich ingredients to deeply nourish and hydrate the skin while promoting a healthy skin barrier
- Hydrates and moisturises the skin to leave the skin feeling supple and soft after usage
- Promotes a smooth and clear complexion by removing impurities from the skin
- Green Tea Leaf Extract (17.27%) — a holy-grail K-Beauty ingredient, well-known for it’s anti-oxidising and anti-inflammatory benefits. Green tea leaf extract further works to prevent excess sebum production and hydrate the skin without irritating sensitive skin types.
- Glyceryl Stearate — a natural fatty acid, which adds to the skins’ natural moisture level and prevents trans epidermal water loss
- Grapefruit Extract — rich in antioxidants and vitamins, providing incredible anti-aging benefits by reducing the appearance of fine lines and helping with pigmentation, making it great for those with an uneven skin tones.
- Prickly Pear Extract — contains Vitamins E and K which soften skin, leaving the skins’ complexion looking clear and feeling supple.
- Kaolin — helps to cleanse and exfoliate dead skin cells, making it a perfect ingredient for congested pores and oilier skin types that contain more sebum.
- Tangerine Peel Extract — contains supercharged levels of Vitamins A and C to brighten dull skin and create an even complexion, reducing the appearance of hyperpigmentation.
Suitable For: All skin types — specifically sensitive or oily skin types.
Specialty: This product is formulated without Parabens, Mineral Oils, Animal Products, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Synthetic/Artificial Colours, Silicone Oil, or Triethanolamine.
How to use: Squeeze an appropriate amount on your palm and lather well, after the product has foamed up, smoothly massage over your face. Continue gently massaging into the skin for 20-30 seconds and thoroughly rinse with lukewarm water.
use this product in conjunction with the INNISFREE Green Tea Balancing Skin 200ml, INNISFREE Green Tea Balancing Lotion 160ml, and the INNISFREE Green Tea Balancing Cream 50ml to maximise the anti-oxidising, soothing, and hydrating effects of this product!
GLYCERIN, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT (17.27%), MYRISTIC ACID, WATER, STEARIC ACID, PEG-32, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, PALMITIC ACID, LAURIC ACID, LAURYL GLUCOSIDE, PROPANEDIOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF WATER (65 PPM), CAMELLIA SINENSIS ROOT EXTRACT (1 PPM), POLYQUATERNIUM-7, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, DISODIUM EDTA, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ETHANOL, SODIUM BENZOATE, FRAGRANCE
Disclaimer: While we strive to ensure the accuracy of our product information, please note that sometimes ingredients are subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. We recommend referring to the item’s packaging for the most complete and updated list of ingredients and warnings.