LEADERS Insolution Skin Renewel Mask
The Leaders Insolution Aloe Soothing Skin Renewal Mask is packed with aloe vera to help calm and moisturise the skin. This product is ideal for skin affected by sun exposure or laser treatment.
- Contains aloe and cactus extracts that aid in soothing and rejuvenating the skin
- Effectively calms sudden skin trouble or sensitive condition
- Boosts vitality in tired skin
- Promotes collagen production
- Improves elasticity and moisture to achieve firmer and younger skin
Tea Tree Relaxing
- Efficiently soothes and relieves trouble & oily skin
- Instantly calms skin redness & irritation
- Filbert and ollive sprouts protect and revitalize skin effectively
- Provides anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory effects
- Brightens overall skin tone and promotes a clearer more radiant look
- Strengthened vitamin C derivative provides nutrition and vitality to tired skin
- Lightens and evens skin tone giving it a moist, healthy and glowing look
- Bring back skin vitality and even out fine line
- improves elasticity and firmness to mature skin that has also lost its resilience
- Cleanse and dry face, then refine with toner
- Apply mask 15-20 minutes. Do not leave until the mask has dried up as this will dehydrate your skin.
- Remove and tap your face for a while. Leave it around 10-15 minutes for the essence be fully absorbed
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Betaine, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Artemisia Absinthium Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Gentian Lutea Root Extract, Hydroxyethylacrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Ledum Palustre Extract, Ecklonia Cava Extract, Artemisia Capillaris Flower Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Saururus Chinensis Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Adenosine, Lysine, Histidine, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, Threonine, Serine, Glutamic Acid, Proline, Glycine, Alanine, Valine, Methionine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Tyrosine, Phenylalanine, Cysteine, Fragrance.