AXIS-Y Mugwort Pore Clarifying Wash Off Pack 100ml
inspired by the damage caused by over-indulgence in skincare due to stress during the COVID-19 pandemic, this unique and innovative product works to assist with relaxation and stress-relief for sensitised and over-treated skin! Designed to relieve “maskne”, this mask pack clears the pores of impurities and pollution whilst soothing inflammation and irritation with strong and potent anti-inflammatory benefits! The gentle exfoliation benefits of this product removes dead skin cells to reveal a healthy, non-congested complexion. This also assists in brightening the skin, assisting dull skin to radiate confidence and vitality with a bright glow!
The slightly rough texture of this wash off pack is soft enough as to not cause cuts or damage the skin like other scrubs, but contains granules of gentle natural exfoliants to effectively remove impurities from deep within the pores. This leaves the skin feeling smoother, more supple, softer, rejuvenated, and revitalised!
This product utilises the infamous AXIS-Y “6+1+1” formulation basis:
- 6 nutrient-rich, natural, ingredients: Adzuki Beans, Lotus, Kelp, Artichoke, Mung Bean, Heartleaf
- 1 functional, goal-oriented agent: Mugwort (61%)
- 1 quality-producing skincare technology: Dermatic AC 3 (Acne improvement complex)
- soothes irritation and inflammation, reducing the impacts of hyperpigmentation and sensitisation from external factors
- effectively removes impurities and congestion from pores, revealing a healthy and soft complexion with a natural and gorgeous glow
- specially formulated to improve skin quality and works to relieve the impacts of acne (such as scarring or improving redness)
- nourishes and moisturises the skin by providing a variety of anti-oxidising and skin-barrier protecting skin properties
- Mugwort Extract (61%) — a popular ingredient which shields the skin from environmental aggressors and rejuvenates from the inside-out with strong anti-oxidising abilities. Also soothes and calms inflammation and redness!
- Adzuki Bean — in granule form, which is meticulously integrated to offer gentle exfoliation, which works to remove dead skin cells and unveil a brighter, unclogged, and smoother skin texture
- Mung Bean — works to fortify the skin’s barrier, promoting elasticity and suppleness to further ensure the skin complexion is clear and smooth
- Dermatic AC 3 Complex — a patented composition combining a variety of ferments and extracts to effectively target and reduce acne whilst further enhancing cosmetic immunity against free radicals
Suitable For: Oily Skin Types — particularly acne-prone or unevenly textured skin!
How to use: Use the provided spatula to scoop an adequate amount onto a cleansed, dry face. Apply an even layer to the face and avoid the immediate eye and mouth areas. Allow to dry for ~15 minutes and use circular motions to rinse off with lukewarm water, follow by moisturising!
[ OPTIONAL TIP ]
we recommend using this mask 2-3 times a week if you have very easily-irritable skin!
ARTEMISIA PRINCEPS EXTRACT, KAOLIN, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, BENTONITE, BETAINE, PHASEOLUS ANGULARIS SEED POWDER, LAMINARIA JAPONICA EXTRACT, ECLIPTA PROSTRATA LEAF EXTRACT, AVENA SATIVA (OAT) KERNEL EXTRACT, PTERIS MULTIFIDA EXTRACT, CYNARA SCOLYMUS (ARTICHOKE) LEAF EXTRACT, GLYCYRRHIZA URALENSIS (LICORICE) ROOT EXTRACT, VIGNA RADIATA SEED EXTRACT, HOUTTUYNIA CORDATA EXTRACT, CRYPTOMERIA JAPONICA LEAF EXTRACT, NELUMBO NUCIFERA LEAF EXTRACT, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, SODIUM HYALURONATE, 1,2HEXANEDIOL, METHYLPROPANEDIOL, XANTHAN GUM, GLYCERIN, CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS, CHARCOAL POWDER, WATER, BETA-GLUCAN, POLYQUATERNIUM-51, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, ALLANTOIN, HYDROLYZED HYALURONIC ACID, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF POWDER, SACCHAROMYCES FERMENT FILTRATE, HYDROXYACETOPHENONE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF OIL
Disclaimer: While we strive to ensure the accuracy of our product information, please note that sometimes ingredients are subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. We recommend referring to the item’s packaging for the most complete and updated list of ingredients and warnings.