ALBION Skin Conditioner Essential Lotion 330ml
An infamous Japanese Skincare product, sold and loved since 1974, ALBION’s most iconic lotion has had a recent new and improved formulation! This new formula features concentrated and potent ingredients to normalise the skins’ metabolism and regulate cell renewal. Furthermore, this product restores smooth and healthy skin, controls melanin generation for skin brightness/clarity, calms inflammation and sinks deeply into the inner layers of the skin, penetrating the skin barrier and replenishing dry skin with moisture and deep hydration from within. This product incorporates a highly-permeable formula to provide long-lasting lustre, and leave the skin feeling refreshed, dewy, and supple following use. Moreover, this skin “conditioner” accounts for user skin condition, and adjusts accordingly to restore troubled skin to a healthy and fresh condition.
All skin cells have a natural restorative capacity that generally happens over a 28-day cycle. When the metabolic rhythm is disrupted, it weakens the stratum corneum, leading to various skin concerns. If your cycle is too fast, skin experiences redness, pimples, and roughness. Too slow, your skin is prone to dryness, dullness, wrinkles, and sagging due to lack of moisture retention. Properly moisturized skin is better able to maintain the proper metabolic rhythm. Skin Conditioner Essential harnesses the power of Kito no Hato's unique antioxidant properties through a specialized process that is designed to extract concentrated amounts of effective substances from the grain, helping Skin Conditioner support the skin's metabolic function.
- Restores moisture deep into the skin, hydrating and moisturising the skin from within
- Controlling and regulating the metabolic rhythm of the skin, reducing risk of irritation and skin troubles, by permeating successfully into inner skin layers and anti oxidising the skin, supporting the body’s natural metabolic functions
- Leaves the skin feeling dewy, supple, and soft after usage
- Calms inflammation and irritation
- Brightens skin tone and controls impacts of hyperpigmentation
- Horse Chestnut Extract — minimises the appearance of redness and darkness by stimulating micro circulation and preventing accumulation of blood cells in particular areas of the skin.
- Oil-Soluble Coix Seed Extract — traditionally worked as a dream to treat skin pigmentation, soften keratin layers in the skin to promote a baby smooth appearance, and control sebum production.
- Vitamin E — works as an incredible anti-inflammatory agent, preventing damage after UV exposure, reduce swelling, and lessen skin thickness or edema
- Dipotassium Glycyrrhizinate — soothes stressed, inflammed, and irritated skin to provide a clear, clean complexion, reducing redness.
Suitable For: All skin types — specifically dry or dehydrated skin types!
Specialty: ALBION GARDEN, the brand that creates this product, are notoriously charitable, supporting a variety of communities through the sale of their products to consumers and wholesale retailers! Read more about their story and company philosophies: HERE!
How to use:
- After washing the face and applying a toner, take a generous amount of Skin Conditioner Essential onto a cotton pad and spread over the entire face using a light, patting motion. Once applied with cotton, gently press the product into the skin with your hands.
- pour a generous amount of Skin Conditioner Essential into the palms of your hand, and pat into the face for absorption and ultimate hydration!
DIPOTASSIUM GLYCYRRHIZINATE*, PURIFIED WATER, ETHANOL, 1,3-BUTYLENE GLYCOL, GLUTATHIONE, HAMAMELIS EXTRACT, HORSE CHESTNUT EXTRACT, COIX SEED EXTRACT, NATURAL VITAMIN E, OIL-SOLUBLE COIX SEED EXTRACT, L-MENTHOL, CARRAGEENAN, SESQUI SORBITAN OLEATE, POLYOXYETHYLENE HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, DEHYDRATED ETHANOL, ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE
Disclaimer: While we strive to ensure the accuracy of our product information, please note that sometimes ingredients are subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. We recommend referring to the item’s packaging for the most complete and updated list of ingredients and warnings.