ACROPASS Trouble Cure Pimple Patches (2 types)
The newest generation of pimple patch formulation! This product is a 2-step acne therapy treatment that has been designed to treat deep, difficult-to-reach, hormonal or cystic acne. The Trouble Cure pimple patches have particularly been developed in order to treat blemishes that standard hydrocolloid pimple patches can’t reach as successfully. Each patch contains micro needles, which are roughly 1/4 the width of a hair, and deeply infuse the anti-inflammatory and anti-acne solution into the skin around the blemish to quickly and effectively reduce the appearance of these pimples.
This solution has been formulated with a range of acne-fighting agents in the formation of microstructures, which are able to enter the skin membranes without damaging the skin. This innovative technology allows the patch to digging deeply into the blemish, attacking bacteria, and reducing inflammation at a faster rate than other pimple patches.
#SMALL: contains 6 patches and 6 skin cleanser
#JUMBO: contains 24 patches and 12 skin cleansers
- A 2-step acne treatment which has been particularly made for acne-prone skin, which treats pimples and acne that are deep in the skin.
- Reduces inflammation and blemishes on the skins’ surface, as well as deep in the skin, such as cystic or hormonal acne
- Utilises micro-needle technology to deeply infuse and deliver anti-inflammatory ingredients and provide quick and evident results
- Hyaluronic Acid — acts as a humectant to cling onto moisture and retain it in drier skin types to promote elasticity in the skin. Hyaluronic Acid further helps to improve the complexion of skin, leaving a glass-skin glow after continuous and consistent usage.
- Niacinimide — a popular skin care ingredient which reduces the impacts of pigmentation and inflammation, evening the skin tone, further acting to reduce the appearance of scarring or active acne.
- Oligopeptide-76 — works effectively to negate bacteria on a microbial level and reduce the possibility of breaking out due to environmental aggressors.
Suitable For: oily and acne-prone skin — particularly skin types prone to breaking out in cystic or hormonal acne.
How to use: Best if used as an overnight treatment. After your cleansing routine, dry the desired area and wipe the inflamed area with the acropass Skin Cleanser pad. After cleansing, allow the area to dry completely before moving on to the patch. Remove the protective film and apply the patch to desired area (avoid touching the microneedles!). Lightly press on the patch to secure. Allow at least 2 hours for the treatment to absorb before removing.
PATCH: ETHANOL, PURIFIED WATER, TEA TREE LEAF OIL, SALICYLIC ACID, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE [TROUBLE CURE] SODIUM HYALURONATE, ARGININE, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, NIACINAMIDE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, FERULIC ACID
Disclaimer: While we strive to ensure the accuracy of our product information, please note that sometimes ingredients are subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. We recommend referring to the item’s packaging for the most complete and updated list of ingredients and warnings.