HUXLEY Mask; Oil and Extract
Huxley’s Oil and Extract Mask introduces a fun & innovative way to sheet masking. Instead of the sheet masks being pre-soaked in liquid, you release the oil into the silky micro woven fiber sheet prior to using.
The micro woven fiber sheet is 150 times finer than regular fibers and also boosts the ability of absorbing the essence more effectively.
The combination of Prickly Pear Seed Oil and Cactus Extract creates a powerful synergy of antioxidant and moisturizing effects needed to overcome stressed and dehydrated skin.
Suitable for all skin types especially those with extremely dry skin. Free of parabens, synthetic dyes and mineral oils.
How To Use
- Fold up the bottom pouch 3 times.
- Push up with fingers toward the top pouch until it pops and the oil flows into the top pouch containing cactus extract.
- Massage the oil into the sheet mask until the sheet mask is fully saturated.
- Open the pouch, take out the sheet mask and unfold.
- Apply it onto a clean face and spread evenly over the face with your fingers.
- Leave mask on for 15-20 minutes, then remove the mask.
- Pat lightly to let the skin absorb the remaining essence.
Opuntia Ficus-Indica Stem Extract, Water, Methylpropanediol, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycereth-26, Butylene Glycol, Coptis Japonica Flower Root Extract, Malachite Extract, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Tromethamine, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Seed Oil, Bixa Orellana Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Soybean Oil, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate