3CE Take A Layer Multi Pot #Scarlet Red
3 CONCEPT EYES Take A Layer Multi Pot is an airy matte collection that can be blended freely and gives a comfortable finish to the lips and cheeks as if nothing is applied.
Go for natural monochrome makeup with this multi-purpose tint! The creamy texture melts into the skin for a long-lasting look and is enriched with shea butter to nourish the skin. Apply on lips, eyes or cheeks using your fingers, a makeup brush (for the eyes) or sponge (for the cheeks).
- A multi-use lip-and-cheek product that leaves a soft touch.
- With a creamy sliding texture that melts onto skin for long-lasting colour.
- Enriched with shea butter for a nourishing effect.
How To Use
- Lips: take a moderate amount with your finger. Apply from the inner part of your lips and spread it to the outer lip line as to achieve a gradient look.
- Eyes: apply eye primer and powder all over your eyelids. Take a moderate amount and apply over the lids. Blend the colour with your finger or a brush.
- Cheeks: take a moderate amount and dab it over the cheeks. Blend well with a sponge.
Dimethicone, Diethylhexyl Carbonate, Isoeicosane, Silica, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Diphenyl Dimethicone/Vinyl Diphenyl Dimethicone/Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Ceresin, Polyethylene, Microcrystalline Wax, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Diglyceryl Sebacate/Isopalmitate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Caprylyl Glycol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Water, Butylene Glycol, Gluconolactone, Calcium Gluconate, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance, Sunset Yellow FCF (CI 15985), Polyglyceryl-2 Diisostearate, Black Iron Oxide (CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Brilliant Blue FCF (CI 42090), Lithol Rubine BCA (CI 15850:1), Lithol Rubine B (CI 15850), Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Red Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Eosine YS (CI 45380), Phloxine B (CI 45410), Tartrazine (CI 19140), Yellow Iron Oxide (CI 77492), Diisostearyl Malate